Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
Chronic Disease Management
- Coronary heart disease
- Diabetes - half hour appointments on Monday afternoons with the practice nurse.
- Cervical smears
- Child health surveillance - Mother & Baby Clinic on Tuesdays between 14:00 - 16:00.
- Childhood immunisations - with the practice nurse
- Family planning - we offer a comprehensive service. We are not, currently, able to offer coil fitting or contraceptive implants.
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including flu and travel. The practice is a designated Yellow Fever Centre.
- Maternity services - all of our GP's provide full antenatal and postnatal care in partnership with the hospital.
- Ear irrigation - with the practice nurse. You will need to sign the consent form and bring it to the appointment. Ear Irrigation form